Battling Base64 Uploads on #GAE

I can't believe it, I seem to be battle multiple fronts of erros in my code, trying to get base64 uploaded to #GAE.

My eclipse Jetty dev posts aren't pulling out of any parameters from the post. This is really firing me up. I am having to divert to my virtual box windows install to try to distinguish if its eclipse or my code. It appears something is broken on the jetty stuff b/c I can see the content come or the payload.

Oh, how I wish I could just get my parameters back with a click of a key. Something went wrong and I have no idea what happened.


Couple Hours Later:
ahhhh I got it working after messing with the classpath setup. I'm not sure what it was yet.

Another Hour goes by:
Maybe its a fluke. I updated the mac jvm and still the same thing, no parameters.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Get Date/Time in/with GWT

Encoding URL delimiters (for GWT)