Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ubuntu Bugzilla Install

I had some trouble installing Bugzilla on my Ubuntu web server, with my mysql database on another server. I wanted to write these things down to help another person diagnose there install. I finally got my configuration to work. Heres what I found to figure it out.

Keep In Mind.
  • sudo perl /usr/share/bugzilla/lib/checksetup.pl - run this to test configuration
  • /etc/bugzilla/localconfig - stores your mysql parameters
  • /etc/bugzilla/params
It has bugzilla url path in here 'urlbase' => './cgi-bin/bugzilla/' - make this absolute path? 'urlbase' => '/cgi-bin/bugzilla/' on my vhosts I did
  • /etc/dbconfig-common/bugzilla.conf - this is the file synaptic apt builds its db vars from.

Apache Web Server
Bugzilla accesses two directories on the web server. cgi-bin and /usr/share/bugzilla/web. Keep this in mind for your apache configuration.

This is how I did my apache configuration. I set this up in my vhosts (virtual hosts) configuration file. So all virtual hosts has access to bugzilla via /bugzilla.

# CGI-BIN #could change -> +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/
<directory>
AllowOverride None
Options +ExecCGI -MultiViews +FollowSymLinks
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</directory>

# Bugzilla access - this allows it to get to its web file includes
Alias /bugzilla /usr/share/bugzilla/web
<directory>
AllowOverride Limit
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</directory>

1 comment:

nassarzalewski said...

The bet might not stay in jail on consecutive spins -- a second consecutive zero makes the bet a loser. This is a very favorable rule for the player, and one that's uncommon within the United States. The ball will bounce around, then lastly settle in one slot. Next the dealer will place a marker on the layout https://gri-go.com/ on the corresponding number -- or on top of any chips which were bet on that number. The dealer will then clear away all losing bets and pay off all those that have bet on the successful number or on mixtures including the successful number.

Trying out the Dart Analysis Server

I wanted to see how the Dart Analysis Server was put together and worked. I started looking to see how I could wire it up and try out the co...